Ignite 2020 Coffee Table Chats Times

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Ignite 2020 Coffee Table Chats Times

Community Team Member

In last week's blog, we touched on the coffee table chats that will be taking place. Today we announced the specific times as we we want to make sure you start putting them on your calendars for next week!

Whether you have 10 minutes, an hour, or more, join any of these coffee table chats and connect with the LIVEcommunity team by asking questions and getting to know us!

Tuesday, November 17

• 10:30AM - 12:15PM PST - LIVEcommunity: Chat With The Experts and Community team
  • 12:30PM - 2:15PM PST - Fuel User Group: What is Fuel and How Can I Get Involved?

Wednesday, November 18

• 10:30AM - 12:15PM PST - LIVEcommunity: Chat With The Experts and Community team
  • 12:30PM - 2:15PM PST - Fuel User Group: What is Fuel and How Can I Get Involved?
  • 10:30AM - 12:15PM SGT - LIVEcommunity: Chat With The Experts and Community team
  • 12:30PM - 2:15PM SGT - Fuel User Group: What is Fuel and How Can I Get Involved?

Thursday, November 19 

• 10:30AM - 12:15PM SGT- LIVEcommunity: Chat With The Experts and Community team
  • 12:30PM - 2:15PM SGT- Fuel User Group: What is Fuel and How Can I Get Involved?

The Global Customer Services booth will have the following coffee table topics:

Tuesday, November 17 - Americas; Booth hours 10:30 - 2:30 PST 

• 11:30AM - 12:00PM PST - Customer Support - Got Questions? We Have Answers 
  • 12:30PM - 1:00PM PST - Customer Success - Guiding Your Product Journey 
  • 1:00PM - 1:30PM PST - QuickStart Services for Accelerated Deployment 
  • 2:00PM - 2:30PM PST - Improve Your Security with Best Practices Tools (BPA) 

Wednesday, November 18 - Americas; Booth hours 10:30-2:30 PST 

• 11:30AM - 12:00PM PST - Customer Support - Got Questions? We Have Answers
  • 12:30PM - 1:00PM PST - Customer Success - Guiding Your Product Journey 
  • 1:00PM - 1:30PM PST - QuickStart Services for Accelerated Deployment 
  • 2:00PM - 2:30PM PST - Improve Your Security with Best Practices Tools (BPA) 

If you're curious about the Best Practices Tools (BPA) or want to learn more about QuickStart Services be sure to attend one of these coffee table topics. 

The Education Services booth will have the following coffee table topics:

Tuesday, November 17 

• 1:00-1:20 PST - Cyber Security Academic Program 
  • 1:00 -1:20 EMEA - Cyber Security Academic Program 
  • 2:00-2:20 PM PST - Certifications

Wednesday, November 18 

• 1:00-1:20 PST - Cyber Security Academic Program 
  • 1:00 -1:20 EMEA - Cyber Security Academic Program 
  • 2:00-2:20 PM PST - Certifications

These coffee table topics are a perfect opportunity for you to learn more about Certifications and ask any questions you may have!

If you have any questions comment down below, and check out this week's blog for more information regarding Ignite 2020!

5 REPLIES 5

Community Team Member

Would love to see you all there ! Come say hi if you have a few minutes !

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

L7 Applicator

Look forward to chatting with the LIVEcommunity members.
Stop on by our booth, even if it is just to scan your badge and see what resources we have on the page.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

L4 Transporter

Sorry about the silly question, but how can you join any of those sessions. I am logged in the Ignite portal and looked at every menu, but I cannot find them. 

Community Team Member

Hi @batd2 ,

From the main page select the menu item :

2020-11-18_15-36-06.jpg

From there, select Expo:

2020-11-18_15-36-33.jpg

From there, select the Palo Alto Networks banner:

2020-11-18_15-36-56.jpg

Then select Customer Communities:

2020-11-18_15-37-49.jpg

Then scroll down a bit and find the Zoom link:

2020-11-18_15-34-17.jpg

Hope this helps !

Cheers,

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

L4 Transporter

@kiwi Thanks for detailed instructions. I found them now. Shame I have missed a few already. 

• 5 replies
  • 6 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!