Incorrect URL re-categorization

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Incorrect URL re-categorization

L1 Bithead

Does anyone know how to challenge an incorrect URL re-categorization please?

5 REPLIES 5

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello @clivebastin ,

A category change request can be submitted at https://urlfiltering.paloaltonetworks.com/ .  Once you raise change request, PAN-DB does analysis of the URL for which you are requesting a category change. If PAN-DB validates that the new category request is accurate, then change gets approved.   If PAN-DB doesn't find it accurate, then the change request will be reviewed by Palo Alto research team.

Hope it helps!

Mayur

M

Hi @SutareMayur ,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately my request for re-categorisation is being denied.

We need this for our local COVID-19 support group.

Do you know how I can challenge this please?

Clive

What is the current category of url ? 

Mayur

M

'Questionnable'

@clivebastin If your request is already denied by PA then i don't think you can change category of the url. May be content of URL is not matching with the category that you are looking for.

Mayur

M
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!