Intermediate certs for SSL-VPN portal
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermediate certs for SSL-VPN portal

L2 Linker

Hi!

I am using a DigiCert certificate for the SSL VPN portal and the management interface, and it all works well with most browsers. However the certification chain requires an intermediate CA to be trusted/sent as well, and I haven't managed to get that to work on the PAN-box.

It's not a big issue as most browsers seem to be able to resolve the chain by themselves, but for example Firefox on linux and the iPad are unable to verify the chain.

I have added the intermediate certificate required as a trusted CA but that didn't seem to help.

Any suggestions or tips are greately appreciated.

Thanks, Tom

10 REPLIES 10

Thank you, essnet!  Nothing else worked for me, but manually appending the intermediate cert to the primary in XML did the trick!

I also had to reboot the devices for the change to take effect.  I would've thought after 1.5 years that would be fixed.

Thanks again!

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!