General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Resolved! PAN OS REST API

I am just starting out and learning automation.  I am using PAN OS 10.2 on PA 820 lab device.  When I try to use a use the GET Method to query addresses, the restapi-doc shows: https://10.x.x.x/restapi/v10.2/Objects/Addresses  . 

I don’t see the

Amin2 by L2 Linker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes

List of System OIDs

I'm looking for a list of System OIDs.  I have a number of PAs that are not being discovered with their proper model type.  The set of devices are polling with a generic SYS OID. And I'd like to reconfigure the PAs to reflect their model type.

Resolved! SSL Decryption Auto Tag URL to No Longer Decrypt

Hi,

I am working to get SSL decryption built in our environment.  I have policies I want to start with.

NoDecrypt_ByDestination (add sites as needed to dst and has NoTLSDecrypt-grp)

NoDecrypt_BySource

NoDecrypt_ByCategory (financial-gov-health-lega

Resolved! commit confirmed X on PaloAlto firewall ?

Hello All,

I am a newbie to PA firewalls but have some experience with JunOS firewalls. I like the "commit confirmed XX" command on JunOS because it will revert a change after XX minutes if for some reason I get locked out. A good example is when c

Resolved! UserID Agent version compatbility

Hello,

I'm currently working through the Certificate Advisory.  We currently have firewalls running 10.1.11, user-ID agent is 10.1.1-102.   Started an upgraded firewalls  to current preferred version of 10.1.13h1.  The issue I have is I am simultan

Resolved! flow chart

Hi guys.
I'm new in Palo Alto, but have quite a few years with other Firewalls.
Some time, for getting good decisions, you have to know the flow chart of the Firewall.
Maybe it's existing, but I can't find it.
What I mean by flow chart, is how the inform

Goldy10 by L1 Bithead
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes

Cisco SFP-10GB-LR in PA-3430

Hi All,

Has anyone tried this yet and does it work?

to use a Cisco SFP-10GB-LR module in a PA-3430.

yes I am aware of the support aspect around not being true palo branded, but time is of the essence and I need a quick solution as the Palo branded

PA_nts by L3 Networker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes

How to limit concurrent GlobalProtect connections per user

Hi communit

So far it isn't possible to limit the concurrent GlobalProtect connections per user directly in PAN-OS. There is a feature request #4603 for which you can vote and wait/hope that this will be implemented.

If you need a solution (worka

Remo by L7 Applicator
  • 37 replies
  • 16 Likes

Website works in Incognito but in normal browser

Hi Team,

We have issue with the Videos playing in Normal browser. But it works fine with the Incognito Mode. This traffic passes through the Prisma and i dont see any issues as such which could relate this issue. Any one faced this weird issue before

Issue with PA-1410 platform disk size

Hello Team,

Recently we have deployed PA-1410 in our datacenter and since first day we are having issue with disk space in loggin.

and after contacting the support, logging is not more than a week which is not accepted from our side

Feature Request List

Hi community

In a lot of topics there are discussions and questions about PAN-OS enhancements and missing (not yet implemented) features. So far the PaloAlto Feature Request list isn't available to the public but in a lot of these existing topics f

Remo by L7 Applicator
  • 136 replies
  • 19 Likes
  • 23591 Posts
  • 103 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Top Liked Authors
Labels