Is there a way to create a filtered report based on specific countries?

Highlighted
L3 Networker

Is there a way to create a filtered report based on specific countries?

On PA 4.1.

I have a custom report that uses the traffic log database, with the top 500 entries for the last calendar day, with the Destination Country column enabled. 95% of the Destination Country results is the USA. I'm interested in looking at traffic to other countries. Is there a way to create a recurring report that will filter out the USA so the destination countries are other than the USA?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Palo Alto Networks Guru

Re: Is there a way to create a filtered report based on specific countries?

To create a report for all traffic that is not from the US, add the following filter to the query builder:

( dstloc neq US )

Highlighted
L3 Networker

Awesome, it works!

Where can we find a list of useful 'nuggets' such as dstloc?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Palo Alto Networks Guru

Glad it worked out. 

A lot of these nuggets are on this forum, but I will see if I can find a "management nuggets" document or create one.

Highlighted
Not applicable

This is very useful, has this list been found/made? If so can you send me an email?

Highlighted
L6 Presenter

The boring answer is that it exists at page 384 in the PAN-OS_4.1_CLI_Reference_Guide.pdf

Highlighted
Palo Alto Networks Guru

Mikand has a good point when it comes to logs and show commands.  I might have a few other nuggets to share.  Once I have a chance to capture some of these, I will email them and post them.  Thank you,

~Jamie

Highlighted
Not applicable

Has a list of these "Mgmt_Nuggets" been created yet?

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!