Lacking Logs from FTP Log Server

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Lacking Logs from FTP Log Server

L1 Bithead

Hi all,

I configured Schedule Log Export to sent Traffic Log events to FTP server. I found that Log Traffic Events can received full log from PAN some day, and lacked to received some day. (Lack means can receive traffic logs from PAN but cannot get all of them, just can get some period in a day.

Are there anyone found this issued like me before.

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

If your device has a log rollover time of <24 hours it is possible newer logs overwrote the old ones before the scheduled log export occurred.

You can adjust the size of the log partitions with quota settings under Device > Setup to maximize the storage by shrinking another partition which is getting less logs. You could also disable logging on some rules if you do not need to retain the logs for all of the policy rulebase.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!