I have an odd issue where when I get the prompt from Global Protect saying "You have attempted to access a protected resource please click the link to authenticate" I am brought to the basic (not pretty) looking Captive Portal web-form login page and not the nice\fancy MFA login page. Does anyone have any ideas on this?
i have chrome and can help you with that:
1) let the page load first
2) press F12
3) it will open a console within the page
4) go to perfomrance tab in it
5) click a circle on top left in that (looks like a red record button)
6) once it starts, reload the page
7) stop once page is loaded
8) check the event logs that appear after that
9) sort by activity and see if any red errors are there.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!