Microsoft Lync and PAN App-ID

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Microsoft Lync and PAN App-ID

L0 Member

Hi all,

I need your help Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to talk about security and microsoft products :smileylaugh:

Do you know if Palo Alto supports ( or plan to do it ) microsoft Lync protocols ? It seems they are using some kind of SIP and RTP protocols but with some vendors specific implementations. They are also using a protocol called PSOM, wich is a pure microsoft protocol.

If you have any information or advice, I'll appreciate.

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member

One more information : it seems that microsoft uses the draft related to ICE v6 and ICE v19, and RFC SDP and SIP

Does the PANOS know this set of protocols ?

You can use the link below to submit an application. If and when it gets implemented is in the hands of product management and Engineering. But if this is a Microsoft application there is a good chance it will become main stream just because of the volume of <S installations.

http://www.paloaltonetworks.com/researchcenter/submit-an-application/

Thanks,

Steve Krall

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!