My website is listed on url filtering tool

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

My website is listed on url filtering tool

L0 Member

This website appears in the URL filtering tool as having a problem which is not true  https://epsfeg.org/

So we need your help to remove it from the list

4 REPLIES 4

L7 Applicator

When you say "have a problem", what to you mean? 

Also, the "URL Filtering tool", do you mean PAN-DB URL categorization? The same one you use the Test a site for PAN here:

https://urlfiltering.paloaltonetworks.com/

I looked up that URL, and it came back with:

• URL: epsfeg.org

• Category: Malware
  • Description: Sites containing malicious content, executables, scripts, viruses, trojans, and code.

Now, if this is not true, you have an option to request a change:

Request Change

This will allow you to request the domain to be changed from Malware to what you would like.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

The problem is our website is appearing in your filtering tool as suspicious and I'm sure it's clear 
This caused us many problems in our social media accounts registered by this website

Can you please tell me the steps in the panel "Request a change" as my experience in this field is limited

The whole purpose of the "request change" is just that, it is there to facilitate the changing of a URL that has an "incorrect" category.

Here is a screenshot of that site.. 

change-site.png

It is pretty straightforward.. 

Choose a new category.. and leave a note and make sure that you choose "I'm not a robot" and then Submit.

Past that, I looked further into the domain in question.. 

epsfeg.org

I checked out Palo Alto Network's Threatvault.. 

https://threatvault.paloaltonetworks.com/

And this is what it showed.. which may be partially the reason for the URL categorization.. 

threatvault1.png

Please submit that change.. and let's see what happens.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Hi @jdelio 

This is something that could be improved in general. When a domain is removed from dns or other signatures, the websites verdict could be changed too or at least verified. Like with the website here, then the category would already be something else than malware (probably).

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!