Need More-Granular-Definition/Understanding of the period value "Last Calendar Month"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Need More-Granular-Definition/Understanding of the period value "Last Calendar Month"

Not applicable

Hello.  I'm trying to make - certain that I'm properly - grasping the concept of "Last Calendar Month", when I'm performing my historical searches.  Say it's March 28th, 2012 and I'm conducting a search based upon the period value "Last Calendar Month"; am I correct to understand, that my results shall be reflective of everything that occurred from March 1st, 2012 onward up until the present moment of that search request?  Or, is my report instead going to contain only information regarding the previous month - in this case, of February 1st, 2012 through February 29th, 2012?  I sure hope you all can set me straight on this!

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

Hi...Last calendar month is referring to the previous month.  In your example, this would be February 1st, 2012 through February 29th, 2012.  If you want the period to cover the month of March up to Mar 28th, you can use the custom time frame.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

Hi...Last calendar month is referring to the previous month.  In your example, this would be February 1st, 2012 through February 29th, 2012.  If you want the period to cover the month of March up to Mar 28th, you can use the custom time frame.

Thanks.

Thank You rmonvon!  I suspected as much, given the mismatched results I was obtaining between my Custom Range time and my Last Calendar Month searches.

It's always better performing searches, when you know what you're doing;  thank you again.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!