NetConnect attempting to install every time 1.20 - 1.20-402

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

NetConnect attempting to install every time 1.20 - 1.20-402

L0 Member

Anyone experiencing the issue with PANOS 3.1 and SSL VPN 1.20 that everytime you connect to the SSL VPN the NetConnect informs the user that there version is different from the portals client package and ask them if they want to reinstall?

It states that they have 1.2.0-402 installed and the PANOS device has 1.2.0 installed.  I have tested this myself with uninstalling any version of NetConnect and installing the version from the device and the next connection attempt it insists on trying to install the 1.2.0 version.

Ralph

4 REPLIES 4

L3 Networker

You need to be running 3.1.4 with 1.20. If these are 64-bit clients, KnowldgePoint DOC 1584 has the needed requirements.

Running 3.1.4 and happens on both 32 bit and 64 bit clients Windows 7 clients.

Thanks,

Ralph

I would advise calling Support at 866-898-9087, so we can troubleshoot via a web-meeting.

Perfomed a "reactiviate" on the SSL-VPN client and everything is better.

Ralph

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!