New Deployment - No Threat Data

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

New Deployment - No Threat Data

Not applicable

I just put my new 4020 in-line yesterday. I see traffic. I see App Categories. I see nothing under threat monitor even though the feature is licensed and activated. I had a test box a few weeks back that was in span-mode (tap-mode) and Threat Data showed up immediately.

My current policy is very simple. I am allowing all out and allowing all in. I also have a test policy that blocks viruses and does URL filtering only from my machine.

I guess my question is, do I need to have virus scanning enabled in the policy to see threat data for the general population? I dont want to do any filtering just yet.

Thanks,

Justin

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

You will need to enable a spyware, antivirus and/or vulnerability profile and set the action to "alert" if you wish to log the threat traffic and allow it to pass through your PAN device.

-Benjamin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

You will need to enable a spyware, antivirus and/or vulnerability profile and set the action to "alert" if you wish to log the threat traffic and allow it to pass through your PAN device.

-Benjamin

Yep, that works.. Thanks a lot !

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!