Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no nat

L3 Networker

hello

i'am configuring a paloalto firwall wish is the backward firewall,

i'm facing problem with nat , users must be integrated in the frontal firewall

users passes by paloalto firewall first then the frontal firewall, when it pass by pan their adresses changes by nat , and the frontal firewall does'nt reconginze them ,wish is a hige problem

i tried to delete nat because the outside interface of pan is also a private adress , but traffic don't pass when i do this

so i want toknow if i can allow traffic to pass without nating , or if pan has someting called (no nat) like asa and juniper

please help me to figure it out

thank's in advance

10 REPLIES 10

As you have introduced a new L3 Device (PA FW) in the Network. The Frontal firewall does not know how to route back the return traffic.

Source-NAT on PA firewall was taking care of this return route earlier.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!