No way to reach the linux GlobalProtect client download

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

No way to reach the linux GlobalProtect client download

L0 Member

I try to install GlobalProtect on my ubuntu linux, according to my workplace request.

I went here. The instructions there say I need to go to the support site here, select "updates" and "Software Updates".

However, there is no "Updates" section in the support site.
I found an old version of the .deb package in some site, but it was CLI only.

Where is the linux package? Why can't it be reached?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Do you have an account and have you logged in before? Once you login, you will be able to view Updates on left panel and then navigate to software updates and search for Linux GlobalProtect Agent

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 12.47.13 PM.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

L4 Transporter

Hi User,

I was able to find Linux GP Agent in Updates -> Software Updates section on the customer support portal. Please try once again.

Regards,

Varun

I have been looking at this page for hours on end, and I see nowhere labeled "updates". There are no "updates" on the sitemap as well. Perhaps this is a feature which is open only to full "support" members?

Screenshot is attached. Where is "updates"?צילום מסך מ־2020-04-02 22-27-11.png

Do you have an account and have you logged in before? Once you login, you will be able to view Updates on left panel and then navigate to software updates and search for Linux GlobalProtect Agent

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 12.47.13 PM.png

I do not have an account yet. I will ask my work place to supply me with the details so I can set up an account (I tried it on my own, but it requires some codes only they have).

Thank you very much!

P.S. This requirement might be a useul thing to clarify in the instructions regarding the linux client.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!