Nothing in Traffic Map

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Nothing in Traffic Map

L0 Member

Does anyone know why nothing appears on the Traffic Map even when I see traffic in the logs? I have a PA-500

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

Hello Sir,

Could you please check PAN firewall ACC report  and see if it is showing any country specific traffic. The reserved private IP address will not show any country name. An example given below:

ACC-country.JPG.jpg

If you are able to see the country specific traffic here, then you should get the same information on the traffic map too.

Thanks

Hello RobertD,

In the Traffic Map, can you pls click on "Outgoing traffic" on top and "Last 7 days" or 30 days below to make sure we have sufficient data and then check the Traffic map.

The reason we are choosing Outgoing traffic is the web traffic going out to internet goes to varied countries and easy to be seen.

I would be happy if you can do this and share us a screenshot to see the behavior.

Example as seen in mine:

traffic map.PNG.png

Thanks

L5 Sessionator

Hi,

Have you got the flash plug-in ? 🙂

Hope help

V.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!