Operation Failed: Invalid Sequence

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Operation Failed: Invalid Sequence

L1 Bithead

Hello,

I recently upgraded to Panorama 5.1.0 (I know, I'm a glutton for punishment!) and am experiencing an issue when attempting to add items to an application group. We've tested this with several workstations and both IE and Chrome and each result is the same. As soon as we attempt to type in a new application to find it in the list, we are greeted by this:

invalid.sequence.png

This is forcing us to click "Browse" and add the application in that manner. Is anyone else experiencing this behavior?

Also, just discovered that I could not use the "Insert Image" functionality of this post when using Chrome, but that could be my issue Smiley Happy.

Thanks,

-Bob.

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

This appears to be a bug.

Please open a case with support.

L1 Bithead

I've opened a case and the response was to either downgrade or utilize a workaround because it won't be fixed until the next release. Since it isn't a huge issue, I'm just using the workaround.

Not applicable

We have same issue. Horrible.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!