PA-220 lab licensing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PA-220 lab licensing

L4 Transporter

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a PA-220 lab unit (lab license) for home.  Basically, using it for labbing with my personal internet/internal traffic.  Are there limitations with that device/license,  such as bandwidth limits

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

HI,

The PA-220, PA-800, PA-3200 Series, and PA-5200 Series are next-generation hardware.

App-ID firewall throughput  540 Mbps
Threat prevention throughput   320 Mbps
Connections per second   4,300
Max sessions (IPv4 or IPv6)   64,000

for more info, pls compare all series in below URL.

PA-220 can you use it as a lab purpose and also for small SOHO setup as well.

For the only LAB practise I can recommend VM-50/100 also.

Best Regards,
Suresh

Sureshreddymudhireddy

Thank you but it does not answer the question.  I'm well aware what the various hardware/virtual model specs are.  I'm asking if there any limitations added to the PAN-PA-220-LAB model

Hi,

As per all other hardware models this PA220 is entry level so the bandwidth and other related values are minimal but there is no limitation of applied any feature on it.. and it won't support virtual systems like devide the firewall into logically multiple firewall. But it's support all security subscription licneses same like high end firewall and your soho environment it's more reailable solution for both lab setting purpose and using as a gateway. 

--Suresh

Sureshreddymudhireddy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!