PA to Cisco 5505 VPN tunnel

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PA to Cisco 5505 VPN tunnel

L4 Transporter

When trying to configure a site to site VPN tunnel from a PA 3020 to a Cisco 5505 firewal I am getting th following messages on the Cisco firewall

received encrypted packet with no matching sa dropping

all ipsec proposals found unacceptable

22 REPLIES 22

can you grab and clean up (replace any public IPs with something else i.e replace the Cisco address with Cisco-Address) the following from the 3020

show network tunnel ipsec (only need the lines for the tunnel having issues)

show network ike crypto-profiles ike-crypto-profiles

show network ike gateway (only need the gateway associated with this connection)

From the ASA - connect to ssh or console

show run

find the related Cisco command from this article - Sample IPSec Tunnel Configuration - Palo Alto Networks Firewall to Cisco ASA for the VPN

This may take me awhile

I tried to do a

show network ike crypto-profiles ike-crypto-profiles

on the 3020 it gave me an invalid syntax

try just show network ike crypto-profiles

I do not find an option for show network on the PA 3020 unless I am in the wrong place in the cli

are you in configure mode?

No didn't know I had to be, I have never done cisco or PA before I took this job so I am still learning a lot

Hello Infotech,

If you are still having problem to setup IPSec tunnel between Cisco to PAN, I would recommened you to open a ticket with support. They might help you for the same.

Thanks

Yes I have contacted support for assistance with my issue thanks

• 22 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!