PA5060 can't install Application and Threats

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PA5060 can't install Application and Threats

L0 Member

Hi, I found when I use Dynamic update and install install Application and Threats, I can't finish the update. There are some info on my screen. Does any one can tell me what's happy?

Operation Install

Status Completed

Result Failed

Details .latest-content.tar.gz has not been downloaded. Download and try again

3 REPLIES 3

L2 Linker

You might not have license the device yet, you must license the device before downloading content. You can manually enter authorization codes on the device or perform a license retrieval from the webui or the command line.

Helpful command

'request license info' : shows the currently installed licenses

'request license fetch auth-code ' : retrieves license associated with an authorization code.

L7 Applicator

Hello,

Could you please apply CLI command > tail follow yes mp-log ms.log >>>>>>>> while  downloading the Application-and-threat database from GUI.

It would show the reason behind the failure.

Thanks

L0 Member

Hi,

The problem has been resolved.  I removed the application & threats database and reinstalled it, the error message didn't appear . Thank you.

There are error messages below:

PA5050 install error message.pngPA5050 commit error message.png

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!