Palo Alto Partner Evaluation Licenses

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Palo Alto Partner Evaluation Licenses

L1 Bithead

Hi Guys,

I have a Palo Alto partner account and I need to do some testing on a VM before testing it on customer device therefore where can I get a free eval license?

I have registered customer devices in assets and they are already in production. Can I  get a trial license through those ? If I do will it affect customer's current licenses? I need the eval license for my VM not for customers device.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

Hi @shehan 

Do I understand correctly that you do not intend to buy a VM license for this customer? In this case you should ask your SE if he can give you an eval license for 30/60 days because creating a DealReg in this case would be kind of wrong without the intention to buy something.

Another option would be to buy a VM100 NFR license. This license is extremely cheap and you can use it for a lot longer than an eval license.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Hi @shehan 

Do I understand correctly that you do not intend to buy a VM license for this customer? In this case you should ask your SE if he can give you an eval license for 30/60 days because creating a DealReg in this case would be kind of wrong without the intention to buy something.

Another option would be to buy a VM100 NFR license. This license is extremely cheap and you can use it for a lot longer than an eval license.

HI @Remo

I will ask from my SE, even purchasing one would be waste as I'll be using it for a week or less.

Thank you

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!