PAN-OS 10.1.5-h1 no Wildfire Submissions logs in WebGUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PAN-OS 10.1.5-h1 no Wildfire Submissions logs in WebGUI

L2 Linker
Wildfire Submission logs are not loaded in WebGUI. I only see the rotating progress circle in the upper right corner.

In CLI the Wildfire logs are visible 

>show log wildfire
7 REPLIES 7

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

I would try this:

debug software restart process log-receiver

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions

ok  I will try. thank you!

Community Team Member

Hi @Zhiyang_Lv ,

You can also run a webUI debug while testing the GUI again:

How to Run a PAN-OS Web UI Debug

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

After enabling the debug software restart process log-receiver, the WEB UI is still unavailable. I plan to open a case for analysis

10.1.5-H1 has a BUG of WF. I set up a demo environment, and YOU can see the WF log. The analysis failed, and you can refer to PAN-183826 for the rejection of connection

I've already scheduled a downgrade.

L1 Bithead

I have this issue on PA-820 and the same issue with Data Filtering Log after Upgrade to PAN-OS 10.1.5-h1 from 10.0.

I have opened ticket.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!