PAN-OS 7.1 SaaS Report - Export to PDF PA-500

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PAN-OS 7.1 SaaS Report - Export to PDF PA-500

L1 Bithead

How can we share the new SaaS Report introduced in PAN OS 7.1 on a PA-500? There is no option to export to a PDF.

Generating the report creates a weblink, but viewing the report requires a login.

Is printing the HTML page as a flat PDF the only way?

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

When I generate a 7-day SaaS report, there's an HTML pop-up that displays the report.  That report has an "Export as PDF" button.  Clicking that allows me to save the report as a PDF file and share with others.  

Capture.PNG

Also, if you schedule the SaaS report with the e-mail scheduler, the resulting e-mail will include the PDF file as an attachment.  

Thanks for the response!

Unfortunately when I run the report I'm not seeing an Export as PDF button. I've tried the latest Chrome and IE 11.

I've scheduled the report to run with the e-mail scheduler. If it sends it as a PDF then this would solve my issue.

It's working for me on a VM-300.  I just tried a PA-200 and I see the same problem as you.  I generate the report, the pop-up comes up, and for a split second I see the "Export" button and then it disappears.  

I'll try another firewall just in case, but I'd recommend opening a case with TAC and get them working on it.  

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!