Panorama can't proxy web interface after upgrade to 8.1.16

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama can't proxy web interface after upgrade to 8.1.16

L4 Transporter

Upgraded Panorama to 8.1.16.  No issues with the upgrade.

Upgraded all our PA-220s to 8.1.16.  No issues with the upgrade.

Upgraded our PA-5220s to 8.1.16 (from 8.1.9-h4).  If I connect directly to the management IP, I can login to the web interface.  If I use Panorama's drop-down list to switch to the firewall, it gives a "createRemoteAppwebSession: response code received 302" error with a "Switch to Panorama" link that takes me back to the Panorama interface.

Pushing commits to the PA-5220s works.  And direct logins work.  But Panorama links to the firewall web GUIs fails.

Rebooting the Panorama instance doesn't help.

Anyone come across anything similar?  Google searches for that error message just bring up captive portal redirect stuff.

18 REPLIES 18

I just upgraded one of my boxes 820, to 8.1.17. 

the bug is fixed.

Thanks for the confirmation!  🙂

I have upgraded my pano to 8.1.17 but the switching issue still persist.

pano cant load firewalls that are using 8.1.16 version.

Correct. It's an issue in PanOS and Panorama version 8.1.16.

Both Panorama and the firewalls need to be running 8.1.15 or 8.1.17.

• 18 replies
  • 2 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!