Panorama Edit turns to New and fails

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Edit turns to New and fails

Not applicable

I've seen this a few times and have finally decided to ask.

Running Panorama 4.1.6, managing several devices. I switched context to a 2050 running 4.0.12 and created a new zone to be used for a second SSL VPN. The results of the commit show that I didn't "Enable User Identification". Returning to "Edit Zone", I select the check box and hit "OK". At that point the window title changes to "New Zone" and the warning bar at the time tells me that the name of the zone is "already in use" and fails to update the existing zone configuration.

I don't want to create a new zone, I just want to edit the old one. I've seen this happen in other areas, too. I'd set up DHCP in a zone and when I wanted to change the scope, it did the same thing. Do I have something misconfigured in Panorama?

--

scud

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hi Scud,

not sure if you already got a response on this, but I tried replicating this exact scenario using 4.1.8 panorama and 4.0.13 device. I was not successful in replicating this....creating the zone and adding the option to enable user identification went fine via the context of Panorama.

You may have encountered a bug that has since been resolved. You may want to upgrade Panorama to 4.1.7 or 4.1.8 and retest. If you are still having this issue then feel free to call in to support so we can take a deeper look. Perhaps there are other details necessary to properly replicate this.

Stephen

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!