Panorama Generating Blank Reports

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Generating Blank Reports

L1 Bithead

Hey everyone.  Has anyone see an issue where Panorama (VM) is generating blank scheduled reports?  I came into the office this morning, and found that Panorama generated its normal scheduled reports, but they are all blank with no data.  Its not just one day, its 3 days worth of reports that have blank data.

I checked the device logs and cannot find any errors or issues that would hint to the problem.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

Hello,

Is this on a M100? Can you provide the PANOS version of the Panorama and is the issue with custom reports you have scheduled? Which log database are you querying the logdb - detailed log or summary log? Does 'Run now' show any data for the same report?

Thanks,

Aditi

Please verify that scheduled is selected inside the custom report.

Capture.PNG.png

I am not sure if this is a behavior change or not but i have seen few cases where this option was not selected and scheduled customer reports will show up empty.

Let us know if this helps resolve the issue.

Thank you

Numan

L1 Bithead

Sorry for the delayed response.  I have the Panorama VM v5.1.2, and recently had a mgmt service crash last week.  It appears that all of the preconfig'ed reports are the issue, as they are not running or generating data beyond when the mgmt service crashed due to virtual memory limits exceeded.  I have an open support case for the mgmt service issue, and believe this is related since the timelines all fit.

Here is a screenshot for reference

2013-09-18_07-52-24.jpg

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!