Panorama GUI wont respond after upgrading beyond 10.0.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama GUI wont respond after upgrading beyond 10.0.0

L1 Bithead

We upgraded to 10.0.0 and all was well until we realised we cant upload variables in to our templates. Then found the bug fix was resolved in 10.0.1 and above. Now that we try to upgrade to any version beyond 10.0.0 up to the latest 10.0.6 SSH remains functional however the web gui crashes.

I've already reset the management web services which has not helped.

debug software restart process management-server

any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@HuseyinAhmet,

Generally when an issue like this happens post upgrade, what I recommend if a restart doesn't address the issue is simply re-install. It could be that something in the upgrade process simply didn't work properly, and re-installing the update generally fixes those types of issues. 

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@HuseyinAhmet 

Any config change done other than PAN OS upgrade?

Also please check Web Cert for Panorama if you are using it?

Regards

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.

Just finished a new fresh VM build on 10.0.4 upgraded to 10.0.5 with no config other than management interface works fine. As soon as my config snapshot goes on same thing happens again. 

Shows the websrvr service is stopped

No real changes made to be honest.
I will check the cert confirm.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!