Panorama Log Collector - No Seq Num Acked

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Log Collector - No Seq Num Acked

Not applicable

I have a deployment that has a pair of M-100s in HA and each of them has a full disk array that's split out into two separate log collector groups.  It seems as if there's an issue of Panorama communicating to the collector devices that should be forwarding to the collector group.  If I look at the local device I see:

"'Log Collector log forwarding agent' is active and connected to x.x.x.x"

However when I look at the statistics I see:

traffic   2013/06/13 14:04:56   2013/06/13 14:05:13                40001               0                   89

...so I've sent 89 logs, and the last seq # is 40001, however the seq # is never acked (i.e. "0").

The firewalls are running 5.0.4 and Panorama is at 5.1.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

L6 Presenter

Do you have any firewalls or such between your PA devices and the Panorama boxes?

Anything odd in those traffic logs?

Not applicable

I did find this particular article posted today:

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/docs/DOC-3154

This does describe my exact problem, however the workaround doesn't work for my particular case.

Seem problem occur when palo to pano connexion change (HA) is it your case ?

Have you got logs in panorama which can let us thing something happen on the HA ?

You have 2 M100 both in Pano and collector role ?

V.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!