Panorama Logging

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Logging

L1 Bithead

We're running a Panorama M-100 with hundreds of PA-200s.  All changes to endpoints are made from the Panorama appliance.  However, my config logs in Panorama do not show the affected host's information (IP address, hostname, etc.) making it very difficult to tell to which host a change was made.  For example, the "DeviceSN" column always reflects the SN of my Panorama appliance, NOT the affected host.  What columns in Panorama's Configuration log correlate to the affected host?  Shouldn't there be a dedicated portion of the log telling me which host received the affected change?  Moreover, when looking at the local log on the device to which a change was made, it just says that a change was committed from Panorama...no help.  Thoughts?

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!