Panorama M-100 - Led Red Alert

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama M-100 - Led Red Alert

L2 Linker

Hi, I have a Panorama M100, the device lost connection, neither couldn't be access by console, so we don't make any changes. Then we reboot and connect keyboard direct to appliance and we choose option F1, whit that, the device Started working and recover the access, but now the device show up a led red alert. that it means -- System Health Indicates overall system health. Green indicates healthy, red indicates a system error. --

Anyone tell me what can i do? could be a case for RMA?

ERROR INICIAL AL CARGAR PANORAMA M-100.png

Led Red AlertLed Red Alert

Best Regards

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Finally the device went to RMA

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

L6 Presenter

Hi,

Very possible. Check the hardware state:

> show system state | match alarm

> show system state | match power

> show log system 

Don't forget to get a tech file generated from the device.

Thx,

Myky

Yes, i have the tech support file, but in the PANTS, i don't see much information, I will generate the output for the commands and then will share with you

Thanks!

Hi, here is the output, I didn't see anything relevant, but maybe you find something

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxZ4yg4ld0WpMkFlNzZfVmlQQnM

Thanks a lot

Matt.

Hi,

Thanks. Could not find any "true" alerts or errors. Can you open a TAC case or maybe someone else can help who dealt before with Panorama appliances. 

Cheers,

Myky

Finally the device went to RMA

Thanks for the update. Where Palo found the fault? From the tech file? What was the fault?

I opened a case, and attached the tech support file and the commands that you told me to execute (show system state and show log system), so with that, they tell me that the device going to RMA. They didn't give me more information

Hi. Thanks for the info

• 1 accepted solution
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!