Panorama Packet Capture: "File Not Found"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Packet Capture: "File Not Found"

L1 Bithead

I noticed when trying to open a packet capture in the GUI by clicking the green "down" arrow I get the following error message: "File Not Found". This happens for every capture I try to open with the green arrow in PANORAMA. 

The packet capture opens fine if I go to the firewall itself and not panorama. Packet Capture File Not Found.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

Community Team Member

Hi @Nick.Chenault,

From the PAN-OS 7.0.13 release notes :

Fixed an issue on Panorama where an administrator received a 'File not found' error when attempting to view a threat packet capture (pcap)

Hope this helps.

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Thx Kiwi, that is good to know. However we are on Panorama 7.1.7 and PAN OS 7.1.6.  

Maybe I should open a TAC case?

Community Team Member

Hi @Nick.Chenault,

I've also seen this when clocks are out of sync.

Is there an NTP configured on the FWs ?  If not then the threat logs seen on Panorama can be out of sync (the receive_time is earlier than time_generated).

If possible try adding a NTP configuration to the FWs via your template and verify again.

Hope this helps !

-Kiwi

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!