Panorama: PDF export full of HTML code

mwillemsen
L0 Member

Hi there  

I am currently looking into a different instance of this same issue where the export doesn't show Address Object names, it just shows:  [object Object]

please can you send me the reference number of the case you opened, if you still have access it 

vsys_remo
Cyber Elite

Hi @mwillemsen 

What PAN-OS Version do you have installed?

@fjwcash Did you get some informations from TAC when this will be fixed?

vsys_remo
Cyber Elite

Regarding the issue of @fjwcash: at least in 8.1.15-h3 the issue still isn't fixed.

fjwcash
L4 Transporter

Yes, we have an open support case for this issue (01330259). It's been "fixed in next release" for several releases now. It keeps getting pushed back.

mwillemsen
L0 Member

Thank you  

our panorama is running 9.0.9 - so I think they must still be working on the fix for this software track as well

fjwcash
L4 Transporter

Panorama and PanOS 8.1.16 fix 98% of the issue. 

All columns are plain text (no XML or HTML tags anywhere), but the Target column only shows [object Object] instead of the value of the object.

All of the useful columns, though, for audit purposes are available and properly populated.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!