Panorama - SDWAN Autogenerated Config Nightmare

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama - SDWAN Autogenerated Config Nightmare

L1 Bithead

I have spent the better part of two days deploying what should be a simple, standard SDWAN solution following the provided documentation. No matter how many times I try, every time I get to the point where I create the VPN Cluster, I get commit failures on the firewalls indicating that the tunnel.90x interfaces have no virtual router configured or zone configuration.

I have done this, with similar consternation, on another set of firewall running 10.0.2, and they are least pushing the autogenerated config correctly (although I am rather frightened to touch anything there). This is version 10.0.5. I have wiped all configs, pushed out from Panorama, following the docs. It all commits until this last step, and then I get what is below. I am now going to attempt to create this all manually, since I think it will be faster than this. Curious if anyone else has had similar experience.

dpayne_0-1623379725914.png

4 REPLIES 4

L2 Linker

Sorry to hear you are having such problems. We deployed about a year ago and I do recall some similar problems, the dependence on panorama connectivity and kind of chicken and the egg problem seems to break the script. 

I will be curious if you get this to work. We run 10.0.3, but I can’t get a higher version of Panos to work. The sdwan interface stays down/init. 

L1 Bithead

Thanks for the response. I am deploying the firewalls today manually. Once they are up and functional, I will get support to work with me on the errors and see where that leads. Will update then.

L0 Member

Hello! Have th same problem: Panorama 10.1.0, Plugin SD WAN plugin sd_wan-2.1.0,  NGFW  10.1.0

can anybody help with solving this problem?

L0 Member

Please post Panorama SD-WAN device config and vpn cluster config.  I am using SD-WAN 2.1 on 10.0.5 and everything is working for me.

Thanks

Jason Miller
PCNSA
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!