Possible bug in ACC PANOS 3.0.5 - PA-500

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Possible bug in ACC PANOS 3.0.5 - PA-500

Not applicable

When I click on the ACC tab it loads the ACC with the charts

Application

URL Filter

Threat Prevention

Data Filtering

If I click on 'web-browsing' or anything else that creates a filtered view and then close that element to go abck to a non filtered view ACC loads with a whole different set of charts:

Top Applications

Top Sources

Top Destinations

Top Source Countries

Top Destination Countries

Top Security Rules

Top Ingress Zones

Top Egress Zones

URL Filtering

Threat Prevention

Did a miss something in a configuarition somewhere that is screwing this up? Is it possible to have ACC laod with the 2nd view by default?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes. You can add a filter for most criteria by clicking the "Set Filter" button at the top of the ACC. It will then allow you to select a field and enter a value to filter on.

Mike

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

L5 Sessionator

What you are experiencing is the expected behavior of the ACC tab.  The summary page shows up once you click on the tab with more detailed information as you drill down.  At this time there is no way to alter the view, but we can submit a feature request for such an option.

I understand there is more detail as you drill down, but once I have removed all filters and am back at what should be the root ACC tab it has alot more detail than had I just clicked on the ACC tab.

With how it is behaving now, the only way I have found to view details for a specific user is to click ACC tab, click web-browsing (which hopefully that users has done or they will not show up in the next view), then click on the source user and then remove the web-browsing filter.

Is there a more direct way to add a 'Source User' filter?

Yes. You can add a filter for most criteria by clicking the "Set Filter" button at the top of the ACC. It will then allow you to select a field and enter a value to filter on.

Mike

wow, epic fail on my part. Thanks for pointing out that crazy obvious button that i for some reason never thought to click on.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!