Enhanced Security Measures in Place:   To ensure a safer experience, we’ve implemented additional, temporary security measures for all users.

General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

UNABLE TO PING MANAGEMENT INTERFACE FROM LAN

I have a fairly simple network setup in my LAB

Management Interface 192.168.1.1 /24

LAN Interface 192.168.100.1/24

DESKTOP IP 192.168.100.100

I have allowed all the Internal Subnet on the Management interface which is 192.168.100.0 /24 in permitted l

PA-445 stability?

Anyone else having issues with PA-445 stability? We're doing our 2nd RMA in less than 6 months on a PA-445 that just randomly restarts. It's on dual independent electrical circuits (with UPSs). After the first RMA it did it again and support said it

Resolved! NTP not working once authentication is enabled

Hi Guys,

NTP was working well. But when authentication was enabled below msg  is seen on the Firewall (NTP Stopped working)

NTP server is a local one using IP address (not FQDN)

PAN-OS Version 10.1.5-h1

All the other devices are syncing except for th

paragkarki143_1-1663308368803.png
Pras by L4 Transporter
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Likes

pa-410 lost monitor log function and ACC function

I have a PA410. After upgrading the software recently, I found that the original monitoring log has reduced a lot of functions, and even the ACC function has been lost.

I checked the website information and found that this function was cancelled after

Clean Firewall Policies

Hello all,

I am thinking of how can i clean/organize my firewall policies. Many rules seem to be mixed up within each other. Do you have any suggestions to make it more appealing to the eye? How should I organize my rules?

Resolved! TYPICAL NAT QUESTIONS

Hello,

I have a web server in DMZ with private ip address 192.168.10.100/24 and I would like all the traffic from outside should come to this server. My public ip is 1.1.1.2/255.255.255.248 which will bind to 192.168.10.100

To perfom this I can creat

Resolved! GlobalProtect expand IP Pool

We have an existing GP setup and it's working, but the IP Pool is set to a range of IPs 192.168.10.10-192.168.10.100 instead of a subnet 192.168.10.0/24.

I want to either expand the range or change it to a subnet.

I tested this by expanding the r

SAML Immediately logs me off???

Hello -

I've set up SAML and by all accounts it looks like everything is working fine.  In the Monitor > System logs I see four different events: saml-client-redirect, saml-idp-activity, saml-signature-validated and finally auth-success.

The issue is

Shawverr by L3 Networker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes

Updates required for NGFW customers of User-ID

Hi Team,

Can someone please confirm if the incoming expiration of the certificate used by NGFW, and user-ID, going to impact Cloud Native solutions as PrismaCloud and Twistlock defenders? 

I'm not sure if anything needs to be performed before the

ACanu by L0 Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

tacacs+ authentication

Hi All,

i need to undersatnd if tacacs+ is cisco properiety , so how come juniper and paloalto use it ?

second question here , tacacs+ used mainly for cisco command authorization , so what is the need for that inside paloalto ?

• 23571 Posts
  • 105 Subscriptions
Labels