Problem With Panorama Pushed Update 10.1.5

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Problem With Panorama Pushed Update 10.1.5

L1 Bithead

BartChamness_1-1649360375352.png

Since when is 'citrix-f5' not an allowed keyword.

::0/0
2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@BartChamness,

Have you looked at the configuration and ensure that the address object was actually carried over in the configuration migration without issue? That object could have not been carried over in the configuration migration. 

Have you looked at the configuration and ensure that the address object was actually carried over in the configuration migration without issue?

It is like for like.

That object could have not been carried over in the configuration migration. 

All objects were carried over and show in the UI.  Its weird because I've had to replace or clone service/address/groups/objects and remove the original object and replace that in the various sec and nat policies then try to push it. I get a failure on the local firewall for objects that have already existed in previous code but are now unacceptable references and must be changed and when I clone the object whatever it is remove the old object add the new one to the old policies and push the firewall moves on to the next object. This is beyond tedious at this point.

::0/0
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!