Problems with HIP profile logs

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Re: Problems with HIP profile logs

I have tested . no event is logged in the HIP Match log  . and also traffic  from smartphone not denied. I suppose  global protect clients not  sending HIP  info  to palo alto.

L4 Transporter

admin@paloalto> debug user-id dump hip-profile-database statistics

Total number of hipmask in database: 9
Total number of logout records in database: 75
Total size of hip reports: 1033KB used / 740352KB

admin@paloalto> debug user-id dump hip-profile-database ipmapping

Total number of ipmappings in database: 0
No record exists or matches!

admin@paloalto> debug user-id dump hip-profile-database entry

Total number of hipmask in database: 9
Total number of logout records in database: 75
Total size of hip reports: 1033KB used / 740352KB
No record exists or matches!

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

Is there any commands I can run to display version of GlobalProtec client for all users? The version can be seen from the gui but for just a given user and the same info I can get by running below commands but again this command displays a version for that user only. 

debug user-id dump hip-report computer <computer-name> ip <global-protect-assigned-ip> user <username>

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!