"Warning! authentication for output feeds is disabled", again

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

"Warning! authentication for output feeds is disabled", again

L1 Bithead

Hi Team,

we installed Minemeld a few days ago and we are fighting with the old issue "Warning! authentication for output feeds is disabled". 

PEnzenmueller_0-1626259603605.png

Our MineMeld instance runs as a docker Installation on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. Installation was done with the documentations, which we are found here at PaloAlto LIVEcommunity (Minemeld using docker). MineMeld runs and the Site is secured:

PEnzenmueller_0-1626264985332.png

We found the documentation "Minemeld Feed Password OR api security", too, but it doesn´t resolve the issue. Means, we created the file "30-feeds-aouth.yml" with the configuration

PEnzenmueller_3-1626260194258.png

but it doesn´t help a thing. The user "minemeld" couldn´t found on the system, too. And the connection between our Firewalls and MineMeld doesn´t work. 
What are we doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your support!

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @PEnzenmueller ,

Did you restart minemeld process after you add the file?

I am currently testing similar setup (minemeld in docker) and I just created the file and restarted the service via the GUI (System -> Restart). I think I restarted both the engine and the API and I am not sure which did the trick.

Hi @aleksandar.astardzhiev,
thank you for your tip. I have tested it but I still have the same error. 

Hey @PEnzenmueller ,

Have you check for any typos in the file or the file name? Looking again at your original post you have spelled the filename with one extra "o" is it just a typo in the post or is it typo in the filename?

Sorry for the stupid questions, but I had the similar experience - I first typed ENABLE without the D and it didn't work.

L1 Bithead

Hey @aleksandar.astardzhiev ,
thank you for your reply. The "o" was an mistake! Look:

PEnzenmueller_0-1627280871136.png

But thank you very much for your tipps! It was not a stupid question! 😉

L0 Member

Hello,

I did the same but I see the error again.

I restarted the container with docker command it does not work.

isaeed22_0-1686669066121.png

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!