we have two VR
1. Default :
eth1/1 - 10.1.1.0/24 L3_LAN Zone
eth1/2 - 10.1.2.0/24 L3_DMZ zone
eth1/3 - internet
tunnel interface tunnel.1_global protect tunnel
eth1/4 - Branch
Core ------- PA ------------------Branch router
We want to enable ospf in New_VR . As per requirement DMZ subnet of default VR and GP ip pool should redistribute via ospf to Branch router in New_VR
we found below solution :
1. There will be static route for DMZ subnet in New_VR.
so to reach DMZ subnet next hop will be "next VR" which is a default VR in our case.
So we can redistribute this static route using redistribution profile.
2. Tunnel interface will be connected in New_VR
So we can redistribute tunnel interface which is connected in new_VR
Have query on above solution :
1. static routes will be with next hop as "next VR' , will it work ?
2. There is no route for GP ip pool and no ip-address we mention on tunnel interface of global protect . if select tunnel interface in
redistribution profile , gp ip pool will redistribute ?
3. Does firewall by default redistribute routes of another VR if we configure redistribution profile ? Cause after configuring redistribution profile in New_VR for its tunnel interface and DMZ static route , it should not redistribute subnet of Default VR .Otherwise it will be impact for us.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!