Regarding GlobalProtect Users

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Regarding GlobalProtect Users

L0 Member

Hello everyone,

This is my first time on this community board so forgive me if I have posted this question in the wrong location, I could not find any location in regards to GlobalProtect itself.

So a bit of background before we move on to my question, my company is transitioning from using Fortigate Firewalls to Palo Alto and as a result we in the IT department are adapting the equipment to fit in our network enviroment, while we do have a general idea of how to work the new Palo Alto Firewall, we have had trouble working with GlobalProtect in regards to creating VPN SSL tunnels which requires user authentication. 

After many tries we were successful in creating said tunnel, however, we have noticed that the user authentication allows for one user to log in to GP from two computers at the same time, and we were looking for ways to change it so that if the same user logs in on a different equipment, their last session is shutdown, or they are unable to log in due to an existing open session.

So basically, the question is, in GlobalProtect, is it possible to limit users to one session at a time?

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!