Regarding monitoring of internet connection

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Regarding monitoring of internet connection

L1 Bithead

hi ,

im using PA-3050 with Software Version 9.1.3-h1

my question : i need mentoring the our internet  connection Is it settled or not ? Have we got to the maximum limit of the contact or not ?

you support tp me is highly appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

When you say "monitoring", and Maximum Limit, what exactly are you referring to? 

If you log the traffic in your rules.. then this should log the data.. and then you can use the ACC (Application Command Center) to monitor the traffic..  See here:

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/blogs/tips-amp-tricks-application-command-center-acc/ba-p/31282...

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@YOOG887,

You can use the extension Pan(w)achrome to get interface utilization, but that won't log it for you. It simply gives you a graphical output for the collected stats. You'd otherwise want to setup something like SNMP monitoring or netflow. You can setup use the built in QoS stats graphing by configuring a "fake" QoS profile on your untrust interface as well.

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClaKCAS describes the basic process of doing the QoS solution. The Pan(w)achrome solution is the quickest; SNMP or netflow is the best that would provide historical logged data, and the QoS option is simply the built-in option. 

hi jdelio ,

thanks for you replayed 

i have been using internet connection ( DIA ) I want to do the following :

1. I want know if the link connection up or down ?

2. How much was consumed from the internet connection ?

3. whos the user which take maximum bandoth of internet connect ?  

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!