Require assistance to install AWS on minemeld

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Require assistance to install AWS on minemeld

L1 Bithead

Hello all,

I cannot install aws.AMAZON miner when I add it with the default config all minemelds is not responding and the minemeld's service is looping

curl -k 'https://ip-ranges.amazonaws.com/ip-ranges.json' works

the default config.

minemeld-default-config.PNG

the miner.

minemeld-miner.PNG

Process looping.

minemeld-looping.PNG

when I tried to check log : 

/opt/minemeld/log/minemeld-engine.log.1:2020-07-09T17:12:35 (2488)redis.read_checkpoint ERROR: aws-IPv4-any - Error reading last checkpoint/opt/minemeld/log/minemeld-engine.log:2020-07-13T15:20:10 (18236)json._load_side_config ERROR:

aws-ipv4-any - Error loading side config: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/opt/minemeld/local/config/aws-ipv4-any_side_config.yml'

to be honest I don't know if I should create the file manually.

thank you for your help.

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

@NRB_Herstal those errors are "normal", there should be other errors in the log. Could you explain what you mean by "looping"? is the minemeld service restarting continuosly?

Thanks

Hello,

Exactly the minemeld service restarting continuously.

Thank you for your reply.

Could you check for stack traces in minemeld-engine.log file? You can send the log file to me at lmori@paloaltonetworks.com if you prefer

Luigi

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!