SAML Jumpcloud HA Implementation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

SAML Jumpcloud HA Implementation

L2 Linker

Hi,

i follow the docs here LIVEcommunity - PAN-OS SAML SSO with JumpCloud and Mobile Push MFA - LIVEcommunity - 493684 (paloalt...

it works well with one firewall. When it used to HA active Passive Environtment, it wont work on the passive, the config sync from the active, but the configuration from Jumpcloud only setup for 1 IP Only.

is anyone here used Jumpcloud as the SAML for device login authentication? Is there other tips to work on saml auth on HA environtment?
still trying on Radius Jumpcloud too, but i still stuck in the certificate.

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@DennyChanditya,

Just as an FYI, it appears that the link you put in your post is broken. I'm not familiar with JumpCloud integration, but does your management traffic for both your HA devices originate from the same public IP? Seems like it shouldn't be a problem if the request originates from the same public IP from an SSO integration standpoint. 

Hello, 

i think the link that i post only can be seen on partner account, our management traffic in originate from the same IP public, but in jumpcloud settings, it just one IP Configuration.

DennyChanditya_0-1656554389907.png

As the tutorial said in that post that fill the ACS with management interface.

DennyChanditya_2-1656554444383.png

So i think to create 2 profil SSO in jumpcloud, but if i create 2 profile in jumpcloud, back to Palo it only have one saml profile on authentication profile.

DennyChanditya_3-1656554738549.png

then i think to change the service routes for SAML, but i cant find the saml settings on the service route.

DennyChanditya_4-1656554847483.png

Is that possible to change the SAML service route? so i can use the public interface and setup in JC using IP Public.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!