Scheduled reports cannot have a period value of last-30-days

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Scheduled reports cannot have a period value of last-30-days

L3 Networker

I'm having fits trying to get meaningful reports out of the firewalls or Panorama. Recently I came across this

"Scheduled reports cannot have a period value of last-30-days or last-calendar-month"
My question is... Why ? I need to produce monthly reports.
Is there any way around this ? I'm assuming storage is the issue ? Any SQL long term storage options ?
Justin
7 REPLIES 7

L6 Presenter

This has been made available in PANOS 4.1.x

I upgraded and was able to kick off the job. It's been an hour now. Think it will eventually come back?

Thanks for the response

The job has yet to provide the report? Somewhat difficult to diagnose over KP. Please call into PAN Support if the report fails to generate.

I've had a reporting case open since May so I have tried that route. Just thought I'd give the forms a shot.

This should be fixed in 4.1. The other case is still pending?

Not to discuss this publically but the case was never resolved and after 6 months I didnt have the time or patience to keep trying the same things over and over.

L3 Networker

Did the report finish as expected? If not, you should open another case with the current information so we can analyze why it is still not working

• 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!