I'm in trouble whit this scenario:
- Internet connection by PPPoE protocol with 1 static IP (ie 188.8.131.52)
- additional 8 public IP like: 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 with 18.104.22.168 as gateway
- Internet connection on ethernet1/1
- internal LAN on ethernet 1/8 set with IP 192.168.80.254 (and LAN 192.168.80.0/24)
- Web Server on ethernet 1/5 = 192.168.50.254 (and LAN 192.168.50.0/24)
I use a default virtual router from 0.0.0.0/0 to ethernet 1/1 and LAN works great.
But how can configure firewall to set the second gateway for my web server connecter to ethernet 1/5? This IP has to go outside by the 22.214.171.124 gateways...
Thank you very much to all for support
Are there 2 ISP on the same link or does your ISP provide you with 1 static and 1 subnet on the same link?
there are several solutions
If the second ISP is on a different link, you can sinply create a policy based forwarding rule that redirects all outbound connections from your webserver out to 126.96.36.199
for inbound connections you will need a second PBF rule that redirects inbound connections from the 188.8.131.52 isp to your webserver, that has symmetric return enabled and pointing to 184.108.40.206, so sessions in both directions go in and out the same interfaces
use a second VR and connect the 220.127.116.11 subnet and webserver interfqce to it (that way it will work out of the box), then add routes
- defaultVR 192.168.50.0/24 nexthop newVR
-newVR 192.168.80.0/24 nexthop defaultVR
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!