Source User" does not map with IP address

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Source User" does not map with IP address

L4 Transporter

Hi Team,

I am facing an issue that the Sometimes the "Source User" does not map with IP address. Please suggest me. 

Joshan_Lakhani_0-1591442362249.png

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Joshan_Lakhani,

Look at your user-id timeout value and consider adjusting it or adding additional user-id sources if your timeout value is already high. If you're just pulling AD events it's likely that the user simply isn't creating events within your timeout value.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Joshan_Lakhani,

Look at your user-id timeout value and consider adjusting it or adding additional user-id sources if your timeout value is already high. If you're just pulling AD events it's likely that the user simply isn't creating events within your timeout value.

Thanks Bpry for you reply 

As  i have change my timeout from 45 mintue to 4 hour but the issue is still persist i   have  created the  Test security Policy rule and apply the “source user”. As i can see now the user is mapped with IP address. But when users hit the other security policy rule it’s will not map with that IP. Please suggest 

Regards,

Joshan Lakhani

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!