SSL application undefined in monitor

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

SSL application undefined in monitor

L3 Networker

Hi,

I'm changing server but I assign it the same IP addresses of the other server with the same name because this is a Vmware P2V.

After migration there strange effect on this. Some sites go on other are down. If I view in monitor section "session browser" in those IPs I can view "undefined" and not "ssl". What have I to do to start alla websites together quickly?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

What I thought was right. It was enough to clear the ARP cache. This way, you do not have to wait for 1800 seconds, and the IP MAC-Address association is corrected.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

L6 Presenter

Please can you post the session browser or traffic monitoring snip

L4 Transporter

Quasar,

From either the session browser or the CLI (show session all filter source x.x.x.x destination y.y.y.y) can you please ensure that the correct NAT, Security rule and egress interface is chosen. After that, we can take pcaps to see what's happening to the traffic.

Regards,

Anurag

================================================================
ACE 7.0, 8.0, PCNSE 7

Maybe is all simple.

Is maybe necessary lunch the cli command "clear arp all"? Is there some problems with the connection of my online users with this command? Maybe with p2v there is no correct ARP and the cache duration is 1800 (30 minutes).

Would not hurt clearing arp table. But l assume you are not directly connected to the server with Palo.

It is a bit unclear what exactly is happening (one server is not accessible for different users or group of the servers)?

I have websites with multiple IPs. Every IP is in HTTPS with it's IP associated. So in the Virtual machine I have changend the network card so my MAC is different. With clear arp maybe I can resolve the problem.

Do you know if you servers responding to ping? If yes, you could try to ping all the ip addresses from the  PA to test the layer 3 connectivities. 

What I thought was right. It was enough to clear the ARP cache. This way, you do not have to wait for 1800 seconds, and the IP MAC-Address association is corrected.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!