There are sessions from captive-portal zone to captive-portal zone on session browser.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

There are sessions from captive-portal zone to captive-portal zone on session browser.

L4 Transporter

Hello,

My customer is installing  video conference hardware.

The video and voice traffics are normal from internal to external (internet). This mean is Internal user call external user.

But Internal user doesn't see external user video when external user call internal user.

I had checked NAT rules and security policy rules. It is no problem.

So I did filtering and capturing in packet-capture.

Many UDP traffics were dropped by 'forwarded to different zone'

Routing configuration is no problem and PBF isn't used.

And I had checked sessions on session-browser when external user call internal user.

I had seen wrong sessions. There are sessions from captive-portal zone to captive-portal zone on session browser.

Captive-portal isn't used and There is not captive-portal named zone in zones.

I don't understand why this situation occurred.

Please someone help me.

사용자 지정 2.png사용자 지정 4.png

4 REPLIES 4

L4 Transporter

Hi

What version of PAN are You using?

PAN 5.0.8 fixes "53938—Resolved an issue with some SIP video phones that would result in one-way

video on occasion. "

Maybe its your issue...

Regards

SLawek

Hi slv,

Thanks for your answer.

I am using 4.1.7-h2 version.

Is 53938 fixed in only 5.0.8?

Is there fixed version in 4.1.X? I have searched 4.1 release notes but I don't found.

I don't know about 4.1 ... please open a case with PA support for inwestigation.

OK. Thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!