To force client to switch to internal network

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Re: To force client to switch to internal network

@MickBall
I have only one public ip with NAT.And i can not ping this public IP from internal side.I need to go out and then come back again somehow to ping my external Ip
Highlighted
L7 Applicator

When you ping the url, i know it fails but is it resolving to an ip address. 

Highlighted
L6 Presenter

I recently stood up GP in my company following the same general setup you have.

We do certificate based authentication for everything (Internal and External portals).

We are always on

No split-tunneling

Use internal host detection

Use pre-login

Use an internal gateway (but don't force interal traffic through the gateway)

Certificate base authentication to internal and external GWs (This allows for no user interaction to connect)

We have an internal PKI which signs our GW/Portal certs and issues machine certs

We have no issues with user connecting at home or in the office.  If your users aren't even connecting it sounds like you have somethign wrong if authentication.

If they're connecting to the external GW when they're internal it sounds like you have a timer issue.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!