Customers are using VM Panorama for VM-ware.
Sooner or later, however, the customer will replace the vm-ware with a nutanix.
VM Panorama version : 8.1.6
VM Mode : VMWare ESXi
1. Can I get an image of a VM Panorama in use and use it in Nutanix?
2. Will the log stored in the existing vm panorama be maintained if only the image is taken?
3. Can existing licenses be used?
Please answer me.
2. is the log currently stored in an 'attached' (NFS) disk, or as part of the VMWare chassis? you may need to perform a log migration to maintain your logs
3. yes, you can transfer your license
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!