Unable to open a support case

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Unable to open a support case

L0 Member

Is anyone else having problems opening a new support case via supportcases.paloaltonetworks.com?  Whenever I try to open a new case I am able to complete step 1 just fine however when I get to the section of selecting the asset effected there are no tick boxes next to any of the assets.  The filtering drop downs on the columns also appear to be missing the images however these options do still work.

I have tried this on multiple computers and on different internet connections (to rule out any firewall/url filtering issues).  I have attached an image of what my asset selection screen looks like, no matter what I do I am unable to select the effected asset and therefore can't proceed to the next step to open the case.

Screenshot 2020-11-18 084201.png

Is there either a quick way to resolve this or an alternate way I can open a new support call in the mean time?

3 REPLIES 3

Community Team Member

Hi @ICT-Services ,

Have you also tried different browsers ?

I am seeing the checkboxes fine on my end when doing the test.  Are you logged in as super-user (just trying to make sure it's not an access rights issue and your username only has visibility access) ?

Note: The filtering drop down images on the columns are also missing for me but as you said, it's functional.

Cheers,

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Hi @kiwi ,

Yes I have tried this in Edge, Chrome, and Firefox just to be sure.  I can also confirm I am a super-user and I have been able to raise support cases for these devices in the past.

Thanks,

Community Team Member

Hi @ICT-Services ,

Well, checking the 2 devices I've noticed that they both have a BACKLINE support contract attached to them, meaning you can't open a support case directly with Palo Alto Networks for them.  Instead you'll need to reach out to your ASC to open a support case.

@rajputaman04 , what issue are you experiencing exactly.  What kind of support contract is linked to your devices ?

Cheers,

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!